Public Works includes Airport Management, Land Development, Design, and Construction Management. The CORB Street Department, Waste Water Treatment Facilities and Water Department are under the direction of the Public Works Director.
Public Works secures funding for projects from outside agencies, State and Federal sources and prepares all required project documentation and regulatory agency reports.
Public Works Projects and Bid Results--click on RFP's
Public Works Resposibilities:
- Airport Management
- Conducts land development project review and inspections
- Advertises projects, reviews bids and awards projects
- Initiates State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) projects and administers contracts
- Responds to public inquiries
- Develops technical reports
- Maintains the City's Design Standards Manual
- Maintains improvement records and maps
- Street Banners--look under Public Notices for the banner application