Skate Park 700 Diamond Avenue Hours of Operation: 8:00am to Dusk
The following regulations shall apply within the skateboarding and skating areas designated by this section:
- No person shall use or permit a minor for whom he or she is responsible to use a designated skateboarding and skating area unless the person or minor, while in possession of a skateboard or in-line skates is wearing proper safety equipment including at least a helmet, elbow pads and knee pads.
- No person shall skate or skateboard at times other than those established as the hours of operation. The hours of operation shall be 8:00 a.m. to dusk.
- No person shall use a skateboarding and skating area for uses other than skateboarding and in-line skating.
- No person shall ride a bicycle or any other wheeled device other than a skateboard or in-line skates on the surface of a skateboarding and skating area.
- No person shall use alcohol, tobacco, or drugs in the designated skateboarding and skating areas.
- No person shall litter in a skateboarding and skating area. All persons using such an area must place any trash they create or bring to the skatepark in receptacles provided by the city.
- No person shall engage in activities within the park which violate any of the posted rules.
- No person shall cause graffiti or tagging in or on a skateboarding and skating area or anywhere in the surrounding park.
- No person shall bring any additional obstacles or other materials, (ramps, jumps, etc.) into the skatepark or skating areas.
- Skateboarding is determined to be a hazardous recreational activity. The City of Red Bluff will not be liable for injuries pursuant to California Health and Safety Code §§ 115800 and 115800.1 and California Government Code § 831.7.